With over twenty years’ industry experience, Natasha Young has helped transform and grow orthodontic practices – both large and small – across Australia.
Natasha has held clinical and managerial positions throughout her career, with a focus on working with doctors, clinical coordinators and clinicians to achieve higher standards of care. She is a firm believer in fostering ownership at all levels of the practice.
Education & Training
Natasha’s education and experience includes:
- Working with small, single doctor practices as well as large multi-site practices with teams of 20+
- Training and proficiency in labial braces, linguals, Invisalign and various Phase I appliances.
- Proficiency in industry software Tops, Ortho Trac and Dolphin Management Software
- Intensive and ongoing professional training in Australia, the US and Europe, with a focus on scheduling, customer service and treatment co-ordination.
- Advanced Certificate in Dental Assisting Wembley, WA
- Associate Diploma of Dental Therapy Graduating in 1995 Curtin University, WA